Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shuffle lyk crazy

My life is dedicated to shuffle, and to the one and only true God, I may not b FIT to be call a christian at all, but if HE ask me to go, i`ll go. He alone i praise HIM, for no one is fit to be worship,
only God is the only one fit to be worship,
I hope dat God will choose me for one of his missionary trip, you may think dat im juz talking talking talking, but it`s the truth, better belive it. I noe sum of you may ot lyk Ms Cath, i admit it, i dun lyk her dat much, i mean her stealthyness, pinching, and her slow death of the shoulder of massage, ouch!!! Ani one lyk it juz gime comment ok, haha.
I wish dat i get to be a pro shuffler, and get famous in my skul, old one
kay, so thats for it today,

WOW, am i chun or wat, 3 blogs per day, inst dat is juz so awesome, it reminds me
of sumting, no wait a song, the song is call = Awesome God

1 comment:

Melissa Yeap said...

Put a chatbox in your blog lahh! haha. writing comments is so ma fan. LOL.