Wednesday, October 22, 2008

crazy

Today, 1 of my fren Neilson, he told me dat he couldnt revise all the M.V today,
so he wrote it on his foot, so wen he got revise it, he pura pura look up and down,
and then he look at his foot and start revising out to ms Cath,
n he actually got away wif it, and juz he told me aft dat,
he told me another story.

He went wif some of his fren,
they found a fancy restaurant,
and he ask for a potato salad and the waiter ask
"how would you lyk it?" so he was thinking(Neilson)
" How would the potato come in?"
waiter" comes in slice"
"how big is the potato anyway?"
Aft dat, the waiter ask him, wat would you lyk to drink,
umm nah dun wanna drink,
would you lyk sum water?
errh, how much is the water?

THE END


I noe you guys who read this may feel lyk your still hanging there
but its dat all

No comments: